Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Poems

I have been trying to collect all my peoms and put them inone book or something of that matter but I thought i would start by putting them here. More to come as I find them.



Eyes Still Burn
Stephanie Scales

The fires are out,the dust has settled yet our eyes still burn.
Tears from heaven fell on our faces that darkened day
Tears that seared holes in our hearts forever
Tears that stained the faces of many.
Look around and you shall see that there are even streaks apon you and me.
The fires are out the dust has settled
yet our eyes still burn.
The echoing voices of loves ones during their final calls forever rips away any healing scares the emberes have left.
September 11, 2001,The fires are out the dust has settledyet our eyes still burn.


Whisper from God
by Stephanie Scales

He whispered to the little one floating within his mother's womb."
My child, the time is at hand for you to appear.
Angels are with you and you need not fear.""
The world may say it is far to soon and that it is not time.
But my child, I say to them, time is not theirs it's mine
"He whispered to the mother holding her womb tight with fear.
I have a plan for you my dear
You will give birth to a tiny son.
But from there you duties are not done.
This time that should be filled with happiness and joy, will be filled with fear and surely followed by many tears.
But my child if you follow my lead and continue to believe you will see the truth and glory in what I have planned for you.
I give to you doctors with the knowledge of what to do.
The tubes and wire may seem to be too much.
But his tiny body will be comforted my your loving touch.
"The world may say it is far to soon and that it is not time.
But my child, I say to them, time is not theirs it's mine
" Follow my lead and continue to believe you will see the truth and glory in what I have planned for you.
My child, the time is at hand for you to appear.
Angels are with you and you need not fear.
"There is a plan in all I do and there is a reason I have chosen you!

No comments: